Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I’d say Antony will be on 400k a week as well. But he probably won’t headbutt a lad in his second league game, in fairness.

Manchester red devils must be close to spending ÂŁ2bn since 2013?

Wasting

Liverpool with the greatest team of all time must be close to winning 6 league titles since 2013 at this stage?

Good to see the Tipperpool fans back. 24 hours to lick their wounds and then back to what means more. Slagging United.

4 Likes

It’s not about the titles you win it about the number of points you gain when coming second.

3 Likes

Successful :fishing_pole_and_fish:

Agreed. And all the money you didnt spend apparently.

Liverpool only spend the money they generate from sales. They are still only spending the fag end of the Torres money and some of the Coutinho money.
United dip into the Glazers war chest.

Liverpool’s greatest team was arguably 1986-89. The team of the early 80s pip them for winning.

1 Like

That late 80s side were a brilliant footballing team.

They would have the ability to put it up to any side.

1 Like

Phenomenal. Just phenomenal.

They never did it in europe though.

3 Likes

How many times did they come second though?

I saw them many times in the flesh. They were fantastic to watch. Some exceptional players.

Ten Hag demanding a quarter of a billion from the Glazers while the fans get drowned from holes in the roof of the stadium. Unreal!

1 Like

Says the Footix who ignored 3/4 teams that are closer to him in Malahide than the southside club Shamrock Rovers.

They are in their holes.

No because their fucking tramp supporters did what their fucking tramp supporters do.

John Barnes was before my time, but from the footage I saw of him I couldn’t imagine a better winger. Like something built in a lab. Then moved into midfield and lorded it for a few years after a bad injury. All the while, subjected to horrific racial abuse.

1 Like