Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

450k a week :flushed::flushed:

I wonder will ETH start the triple As.

This just seems mental to be honest. But it seems ETH really wants him. Im hoping its one of 2 things.
1- He’s a savage mentality monster like malacia and Martinez and ETH has identified the lack of tenacious, hate-to-lose fuckers in the squad. Hopefully Anto is a dirty fucking leader animal who leads all our forwards into the angry bastard winner zone.
2- He’s Frenkie de Jong’s gay lover and this will make the difference.

1 Like

I hope he plays like Ronaldinho with a smile.

3 Likes

Its pronounced antknee

7 Likes

I think, to be honest, 100 million signings will become the norm very soon

Caicedo has played about 10 games for Brighton and Liverpool and United sniffing around. 40m if reports are to be believed for a 20 year old.

That man United jersey looks like something Fred duckworth would wear at a dominos night.

Be cheaper for the Glaziers to buy Ajax at this stage

6 Likes

I hope he doesn’t spray pundits with water in the warm ups

This guy Antony looks like a more expensive version of Nani

Another upgrade on the starting XI can only be a good thing.

It now looks like:

DDG

Dalot
Varane
Martinez
Malacia

Casemiro
Bruno
Eriksen/Fred

Sancho
Rashford/Martial
Antony

Dubravka coming in as back up keeper this week.

Time for the new scouting department to step up now and identify a RB and young striker to target next summer.

I see this Anthony chap has scored something like 20 goals in the Dutch league over the last two season. £20-25 million is probably the value based on that kind of track record. Money is immaterial though really when it comes to Man U. They can pay whatever they want in both transfer fees and wages. Paying £100 million distorts the market, drives values up across the board and most likely messes it up for other clubs that were trying to buy an attacking player last minute before the transfer deadline this week.

1 Like

Interesting comparison with the lad Leeds signed.

Who did Leeds sign?

The transfer fee for Antony is £85 million including add ons.

350 million pounds in last two years on transfers

The protests have worked and the owners are backing their manager.

1 Like

Incredible support to the Club from the Glazers, they surely cant be planning on selling now?

1 Like

He’s adding on his Danflation. It’s a variable percentage based on how much he hates United on any given day. Mostly it runs around 10-15% but if United start contending for trophies again we might see sharp spikes in the rates.

5 Likes

Just the £95m excluding add-ons @ChairmanDan

What’s the wages outlay and famed agents fees @thomas_brady? Incredible backing

You’d have to think Cavani’s agent will be back for another bite at the cherry if there’s an injury crisis.