Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

nothing was said about Grealish? Jesus H. Christ there was uproar at the time

You’d need a lot of the likes of @Juhniallio buying Anthony pyjamas in bulk to finance this.

1 Like

There’s still uproar over it sure!

And he was a proven EPL star

This lad would fit in well here with his poor grasp of transfer fees.

1 Like

Shopping in the lowly Dutch League is always a bit of a punt. It’s only two places above the League of Scotland in the all important UEFA Coefficient table. You’re invariably buying talent unproven at a high level.

100 million for a lad who has more pimples on his head(cc @HBV) than career goals.

Thankfully, this winter is going to be fuckingfreezing without the heating, so we’re budgeting for an extra set of pj’s for everyone in the family. It’s the least we could do for the cause.

1 Like

Ive never seen this fella play so i can’t comment on his ability, i presume he is handy.

I would have said United needed an out an out centre forward as opposed to another small fast chap. (Sorry for any small chaps out there, i don’t mean to offend). Chap isn’t meant in any way shape or form to demean gender either.

But seriously, they need a nunez or a haaland more than another wide player. Ronaldo is done

Ah sure, let the scouse cunts look after themselves.

Would you describe Nunez as a punt? Givrn that the Portuguese league is below the Dutch one?

The cunts are seething!

Seems like the Twitter chap making up transfer fees and making strawman arguments is the one seething :man_shrugging:

The Portuguese league is ranked fifth in Europe ahead of the French league iirc

Darwin lad is a generational talent

Nope wrong.

I watched PSV against Rangers in the last round and PSV were absolutely hopeless and they only finished 2 points behind Ajax last season. You can get some gems in the Dutch league but there are definitely major health warnings when buying from there.

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

That’s last season. Says 21/22 at the top.

PSV also had a winger playing that day who was spoken of in similar terms to the lad at Ajax, the PSV fella looked fairly hopeless against Rangers.

He was only costing 35 millions. Let’s hope this fella is twice as good,