Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

In fairness wingers need to be in a team that dominate possession and create platforms to free them up against teams that will sit in.

He’ll get that at united. Lol

Hopefully this happens but that Twitter account is not the most reliable.

That’s the latest one on UEFA website?

It’s crucial we know where the Portuguese league is ranked guys. I dont see us being able to move the discussion on until we get a definite answer on this

3 Likes

@mickee321 is the definitive voice on UEFA coefficients round here. Once he comes in and tells us, we will have to accept that and move on.

2 Likes

We’ll know by Christmas

Is this Antony lad off to the World Cup

I’ve no idea who Antony is. Presumably he’ll go if he can get a ticket?

Dunno I Googled it.

Transfermarkt has the five years scores up to and Portugal are behind the Netherlands to.

Either way the point made is that there’s little difference between those two leagues.

Eth, de jong and depay all at donnys wedding.

The united and liverpool fans arguing about who spent the most on the biggest dud :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

They all have lovely bottoms

I think we’re all in agreement that it’s Grealish.

Premier league winning Jack Grealish

It took you that long?

ETH is far more of a cheque book manager than I was expecting. I envisaged him as a shrewd type in the transfer market who would rather a Klopp style challenge of winning on a restrictive budget. In fact he’s like a Mourinho type who hurls churlish money at questionable Eredivisie prospects like little Martinez and Anto.

3 Likes

Wouldnt blame ETH…He has to deal with a reactionary fanbase that would rather another £100m Carlos Kickaball than fixing the roof of the stadium.

He’s basically signing fairly unheard of unheralded players but just because it’s united they get charged ridiculous money. As far as I can see not one other club was in for any of their summer signings and very few people had heard of them bar casemiro

1 Like

That’ll be news to Arsenal who had agreed to sign Martinez.

Did Klopp win anything of note with Liverpool before he decided to break the world transfer records fir a defender and a goalkeeper?