Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Rashford is so bad Ronaldo has to be ahead of him really. Especially against the weaker teams. Is martial out for long?

It’s hard to fathom how bad Rashford has got. Obviously did great for the goal but could barely get a shot away at all and had loads of space. Loads of sloppiness going forward but it’s not far off clicking either. You can see it at times. And when it does, we’ll hammer a few teams in a row.

4 Likes

Elanga not up to it. Hopefully Garnacho gets a run in the league cup and Europa.

Eriksen was such a smart signing. McTominay has been decent the last few games as well.

Lackluster second half, but Leicester are so bad that they posed virtually no threat.

United gave the ball away a lot. Agree with others saying there’s fuck all up front there at present.

It’s the hope that kills ya

2 Likes

Varane and Martinez look to be forming a good partnership.

You can see Malacia and sancho linking up nicely and hopefully Anthony and dalot.

3 Likes

Sancho is much better off the left. As mentioned in the Athletic article kindly posted today, he can get fitter too

Were like a Nicky Henderson novice hurdler who’ll improve for chasing.

2 Likes

If McT just concentrates on doing the basics,he will keep his place,I think.Hes like a different player the last couple of games TBF to him.
You need lads like him in the mix but only if they know their place.

They look so solid at the back now its borderline incredible.

3 Likes

Big strong man, very good when facing the ball. Casemiro helps a lot with the other stuff.

1 Like

Malicia and Martinez have really done well over the last 3 games. 2 clean sheets now is not bad going at all from their perspective.

Two likeable players as well. Good to see.

Wouldn’t be getting carried away but its an improvement.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Not that it really matters but that united team was assembled for less than 300 million.

Eriksen and Malacia showing you don’t always have to spend the big bucks to get a good players.

I reckon there’ll be some rotation for the Arsenal game to try and keep legs fresh.

Casemiro and Ronaldo will probably start for Eriksen and Elanga anyhow.

I’m fearing the usual spanking from the Red Devils now the way things are going at OT.

I doubt it tbh.

Yep. Cant see him doing too much. Anto in for Elanga maybe. Starting Ronaldo leaves us a bit weak and the arsenal pair look solid as fuck. Better off have lads run at them and bring ronaldo on.