Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Canā€™t see that given the way heā€™s phased in Casemiro.

Youā€™d get the roof fixed for around Ā£500,000

Iā€™d say it could be martial for rashford and maybe casemiro will come in but Iā€™d be surprised if ronaldo starts.

in fairness now budā€¦ eriksen was actually dead only a couple of years ago. thatā€™s how he was got on the cheap, that was a gamble

Malacia looks a great signing. 3 starts 3 wins with him and Varane and Plug Maguire and Plug Shaw goneā€¦ to think those two plugs cost multiple managers their jobs

This is it. How a back 4 of AWB, Lindelof, Maguire and Shaw was persusted with is beyond me.

They still signed him.

Varane has seriously improved.

De gea and centre forward are the big weaknesses.

I suppose when you spend 200 odd million on 4 players youā€™re under pressure to play them

Martial is a sick note and goes missing anyway against good teams. I donā€™t think Antony was required. Canā€™t see what he gives different.

Is Rashford worth a go as a number 9? He is stagnating and has all the attributes for itā€¦ get him on the shoulder and tell him fuck off away from the build up play as he isnā€™t really a great baller

Do you really think Antony offers nothing more than Elanga on the wing?

Rashford as playing at 9 last night for 80 minutes.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy thatā€™s Footix of the Day in the bag early.

I was watching the Irish Womens team mate.

Youā€™re after shooting yourself in the foot there.

Anthony is a right winger

So youā€™re jumping on that bandwagon now? Thatā€™s the complete definition of a footix.

the hostilityā€¦ I didnā€™t even say anything badā€¦ @BruidheanChaorthainn wind that fucker in there will you

Rashfordā€™s been no 9 for past few games?

1 Like

Next thing youā€™ll be saying they should give De Gea a go in goal.

Has he? I donā€™t watch every United game. Has he been as shit up there he has?

I actually watched the Liverpool gameā€¦ He did not play number 9. He was dropping in the whole time, like a false 9

Heā€™s been poor.

Where have all the lads gone who were defending Luke shaw?

There at McDonaldā€™s with Shaw queueing up for the breakfast

1 Like

Was anyone?