Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Couple of good passes is all. Looks much more comfortable on the left, but Sancho will be first choice there.

Yes

Please provide evidence of anyone that was defending him? There hasnt been one positive post about him on this thread from what I remember.

Iā€™ve defended Shaw in the past. My argument is based on the fact that he is good going forward. Malacia looks an animal though. Iā€™m sure at some stage weā€™ll see what a defence of shaw/varane/martinez and dalot looks like.

Iā€™ll allow it based on forgetting what a proper left back should be. Evra was the last good one.

This thread :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I thought thatā€™s what you were asking.

Where is everyone that was defending Shaw in the Man Utd thread on TFK? Were you expecting non Man Utd fans to defend him?

Or is this just another one of the pointless comments you post every 90 seconds?

1 Like

United are back the mouse is turning into a lion

You thought wrong. It was a strange assumption to take.

Thought so.

I thought youā€™d be used to being wrong at this stage?

Now that the window has slammed shut are these hot-shot solicitors from Didsbury out there for weeks negotiating with De Jong coming home?

The Keane chap was brought in to sort out all new contracts in this window so heā€™s been busy.

Toy Story Pity GIF

Sure Shaw had a good season is 20/21 and was probably the best left-back in the 2021 Euros. He had a good 6-12 months there while the stadiums were empty/limited capacity.

That terrible leg break did for Shaw, he has had some good spells since but no consistency.

2 Likes

Year they finished 2nd (about 2 seasons back) he was one of the clubs best players, taking that form into the euroā€™s, where he was Englandā€™s most important player IMHO. That euroā€™s did something to his and Maguireā€™s psychy, Iā€™m convinced of that.

Thatā€™s awful journalism, sure how would the fan account know?

Yeah, heā€™ll play the last 5 minutes.

1 Like