Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Deep down you know it’s over

1 Like

I’ve seen it all…no more is needed.

You’ve seen fuck all

It’s a sign of how very far manyoo have fallen that they’re rooting for their inter city rivals City.
It’s only a few short years since the manyoo fans were smashing up shops in a fit of pique at the “park the bus, park the bus, man United” song city chanted at them.
Now they’re showing their blue bellies. Salford tugging the forelock to Manchester once again.

Ah Jaysus no. Nobody supports citeh. Its just the bile is primarily reserved for the filthy fucking animals down the road. The perma victims are a despicable bunch of cunts.

1 Like

This is delicious.

In Wicklow is it?

In the ratoath inn

2 Likes

Bray Wanderers…cunts the lot of them.

Irish people saying manyoo and citeh. Twee.

Fergie once said he could always feel their breathe on his neck. If he could smell it, he’d have smelled Coors and Beamish.

I just seen the fixtures for this weekend. No wonder the lads were getting giddy upped. Adorable. I remember as a younger man being the same when City would take on united, was the only game that mattered really. Of course it use not matter a solid fuck to united but such was life.

Very cute.

Guardiola has picked a team that suits united down to the ground. This could be 3 nil united before half time

1 Like

That was incredibly easy

That was a beautiful finish.

Citeh to win by what they want.

City with about 96% possession

McTominay just keeps giving it back. He is like a gift

Dalot is one foul away from a red on Grealish