Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Iā€™m hearing that Ronaldo refused to go on when asked. That true?

I donā€™t know has he an issue going to the US due to past litigation, but it would suit him, he would bag 35-a-season over there.

The players that can play canā€™t run, and the players that can run canā€™t play.

1 Like

Roy Keane finished his career in ignominy. The SPL

Canā€™t see Ronaldo playing as a central defender though

1 Like

Watching Sancho last night, lovely footballer, great vision but he needs to get on the inhaler.I

There was nowhere else outside of the midde-east prepared to pay him 500k p/w reportedly.

He is a great competitor.

Yes

Very troubling

They come up with some way of ending this without ruining his legacy and Utd history.

I reckon a loan deal will be arranged to bring him to the end of his contract in the summer. If Sporting qualify then I reckon he lands there with Utd paying most of his wages.

Ah Ronaldo isnā€™t balding really is he? He has a decent head of hair for a lad pushing up on 40.

Itā€™s mad thatā€™s heā€™s gone from being viewed as world class about 18 months ago to not worth a brief appearance as a substitute in a moderate to decent Man United team (by their standards anyway). Iā€™m interested to see what happens in January now.

That should save up a few bob to get a decent striker. Ivan Toney would be my pick.

Yeah they definitely need a clinical striker. Toney is decent, not sure if heā€™s top top level though. There was actually a massive debate here about his merits between Fulvio and @Halfpipe a couple of years backšŸ˜‚ One said he was a pen merchant, the other was singing his praises. I think heā€™d been linked to Celtic.

That Vlahovic fella at Juve would have been an ideal signing for Man Utd when he was available last January.

Ah, ya wouldnā€™t know. Director of Football John Murtough said thereā€™d be no chance of buying anyone in January. But if Ronaldo goes and thereā€™s money freed up, who knows!

That Sesko lad from Salzburg maybe, in the mould of Haaland and Nunez, big, raw, pacy and can occupy 2 centrebacks.

1 Like

Those two are not in the same mould mate

Oneā€™s a complete striker and the other is a tap-in merchant

1 Like

Theyā€™ve humiliated Cristiano

Surely he has his money made at this stage. Heā€™d have to accept a reduction in pay unless heā€™s living in cuckoo land. Very few clubs could afford that, even fewer would want him.

united have fucked Cristiano, he should go nowhere

They are both capable lone centre forwards, extremely quick and mobile for their size, strong, can press, lead the line.

Haaland is more refined technically (a better player) but theyā€™re the same type of player.

Nunez could be the next Drogba. Haaland is probably generational.

2 Likes