Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I can always say i was in attendance for his final appearance.

Thanks for the memories Christy.

Pay the man respect, his name is Cristiano, not Christy. He’s from Madeira, not Coolock.

4 Likes

Egg on some lads faces now.

He wasn’t messing

The Boss would have put an arm round the shoulder and sorted this. ETH can’t handle the big names.

2 Likes

What a preening fanny manchild he is cc @Thomas_Brady

As I said before, fuck em.

He wouldnt mate. When he decided you were done you were done. Ask Keane, van nistelrooy or stam

3 Likes

Or beckham.

The club came first

Beckham survived there for five years after wearing the sarong.

He didnt survive getting a boot in the eye

1 Like

Once upon a time Fergie would have given just the one year contract to players over 30 also.

He wouldn’t have figured anyway

Another circus now if they lose though. I genuinely cannot think where he’ll go next??
He needs to play and it needs to be at a big champions league club. Just can’t see that happening.

1 Like

They’ve fucked him like they did Keane

He would be gone, I don’t think there was any offer for him. The game has moved on. There isn’t a serious team with a centre forward that doesn’t press and doesn’t make runs in behind defenders.

United tried to buy Nunez, ETH never had Ronaldo figured in.

I know but I just mean how does he get out of this one with pride intact? I know he could retire and within a few months this will be forgotten and his greatness will be remembered but he’s not built like normal people hell have to save face somehow. It’s fascinating to watch. Cant think of an equivalent. End of keanes career a little bit similar I suppose but he had the escape route of celtic and a slightly smaller ego

1 Like

ETH has this persona of being completely in-control of everything. No happy ending for Ronaldo but fuck it, its all relative.