Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Thats just this season?. The shit thatā€™s around him. I dunno how he is putting up with it.

@myboyblue called it right. Its a credit to him he isnā€™t phoning it in until the world cup

united footix 2021: Ronaldo is the solution to all our problems

united footix 2022: Itā€™s all Ronaldos fault

1 Like

This ETH is a serious operator. How heā€™s handled shaw and casemiro are excellent examples of his man management and creating a proper ethos.

Ronaldo Is finished and heā€™s a complete nuisance but in many ways itā€™s straightened ETHs hand. Everybody knows now heā€™s not up to it.

If man united find a proper striker theyā€™ll be a right good team. At the moment it doesnā€™t work as they have to play rashford up front but itā€™s still much better than the previous decade or so.

Klopp and Pep were very lucky to finish in the top four in their first full seasons.

It takes times to build a team but man united are definitely on the right road.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say dropping mageeyore was as much the thing. Ronaldo may score a few if heā€™s taking the pelanties and free kicks.

@estebandaface wants the useless cunts to run even more so Ronaldo can hatch and tap a few in

Mental stat.

The funny thing is if Ronaldo really bought into it he could be one of the greatest ever impact subs. His current skill set is ideal for it if he was mentally on board.
Even though I think he has gone downhill a lot even since that day of the goals v Ireland or a couple of his hat tricks last season.

Savage savage disrespect. Tisnt right and they know it

328 posts as of now on this thread for you. And not one of them any different in tone. Wow. Box office.

4 Likes

And just 11 posts on the man city thread in that time. What a life you have @myboyblue

City are perfection.

united are destroying a legend.

And questioning my posts on a thread may not work in your favour.

My thoughts are with CR7 tonight.

Shame on united

Shame

Mental? :smiley:

You wouldnā€™t judge a surgeon on their ability to box

Edinson Cavani is some man, doing the hard yards from beyond the grave

1 Like

RIP