Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Balls.ie :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

He said in a press conference to forget about unrealistic targets like Mbappe and Haaland. I was ridiculed at the time for agreeing with him but of course was proven correct.

Just back from me hollybops lads. Did i miss anything on the Utd front?

Rangnick wasn’t given any signings in January, despite United lacking in a number of areas. In an interview with German publication BILD, Rangnick revealed he had a number of names in mind to strengthen United across the pitch.

“There was no such [transfer] dossier, and it was never wanted by the club,” he admitted. “But even without such a script, it was clear to everyone that there was a need in many areas.”

*Among the names listed were RB Leipzig duo Josep Gvardiol and Christopher Nkunku, as well as forward options in Alvaro Morata, Dusan Vlahovic, Luis Diaz and Erling Haaland.

Rangnick added: "That’s why we were already discussing players like Josko Gvardiol and Christopher Nkunku from RB Leipzig. Those were names that were realistic.

We also talked about Alvaro Morata, Luis Diaz, Dusan Vlahovic and, as I said, Erling Haaland when they were still on the market.

So there you have it. He told them to forget about Haaland.

Eh mate, he includes Haaland as a target. You owe @fran an apology

By God, Luis Diaz another on the long list who snubbed the Manchester Reds :rofl:

2 Likes

Its funny seeing all the media/journo types slating Ronaldo.

They are absolutely seething that Piers got the scoop. He’s mugged them all off good and proper here.

2 Likes

Viva should not have given that wanker the story.

Don’t united fans love Piers mate?

I have no time for the cunt.

Will miss Ronaldo. He was badly advised here. The best player I have ever seen in person. Only Diego was better.

Just like the scousers so

Forlan?

1 Like

Even those cunts get the odd thing right…stopped clock and all that.

Only one Diego…

You saw Maradona in the flesh?

Never did. Didn’t need to see him in the flesh to believe. Between Napoli and Argentina, there was just nothing like him.

Do you have Cristiano Ronaldo as the second greatest footballer of all time?

There or thereabouts. Can’t really think of any better.