Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

The bosses horse wins a grade one in Newbury and ETHs Red Devils deliver 3 points. What a birthday.

4 Likes

This will drive @myboyblue demented.

Congrats mate. I reckon United are back

Heā€™s like Kevin Broderick when he goes on a solo run up the middle.

1 Like

Yanira have spent net 500million quid on players and lads creaming themselves because theyā€™ve beaten wolves and snuck into the top 4.
The new manager pulled the masterful manoeuvre of dropping that donkey Maguire.

2 Likes

No

I donā€™t mean to upset MUFC fans at the start of the New Year but lads, ye can stick a pin in this Ten Hag chap.

Iā€™m after reading that he dropped Rashford yesterday for sleeping in. But what does he do at half timeā€¦brings him on.

Weak management. He was either dropped or he wasnā€™t.

This wonā€™t have gone unnoticed by the other players. They will see heā€™s a soft touch.

It really does illustrate how far the mighty have fallen that there was such giddy excitement amongst the Man U footix here yesterday after scraping out a win at Molineux to edge above Tottenham into 4th place. I had a look at the league table there now and I see that Wolverhampton Wanderers are in the relegation places and just 1 point off the bottom. Sir Alex would have been turning in his grave on his 81st birthday at the lowering and dumbing down of standards and expectation.

Youā€™re getting weirder and weirder dan. Cā€™mere you never responded to my post about King Charlie being a slum landlord. Iā€™m sure you will when you get a chance.

1 Like

The angriest man in north Dublin is absolutely seething on New Yearā€™s Day. A sure sign man United are back.

2 Likes

Weā€™ll steam roll Bournemouth on Tuesday night. The big one is the 14th. We win that and itā€™s a game on. I think City have Chelsea nest too.

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Your fawning over an American owned English soccer franchise is both very cute and very odd.

United United United

Dubravka recalled by Newcastle.

No huge shock. He was dodgy in the two games he played in the League Cup.

They are already melting down with the pressure we are putting under them. Liverpool bidding for our transfer targets as well.

Fixed your post.

1 Like

Weā€™ve mugged ye off there good and proper.

I thought Conor McGregor was a Yanited fan.