Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Ten Hag throwing on Rashford when he arrived at the match like a Junior C manager :joy:

2 Likes

Crumlin isnā€™t on the North side.

True. I have absolutely no idea who heā€™s referring to so. Possibly one of the Cholesterol brothers?

Fucked if I know.

Lovely stuff. Heā€™s a horrible cunt Roberston

Santa is bringing Spidey junior to this tomorrow. He will soak up any chant/song so where is good beforehand for a bit of ultra madness?

As a Luton town fan Iā€™m a bit agoraphobic and not used to big soccer crowds.

10 Likes

Ah fair play mate. Iā€™d say Spidey Junior will have the time of his life. Enjoy it :+1:

1 Like

Massey junior will also be in attendance,santy was also good to him.A big day for a 9 year old.

7 Likes

Spidey junior just turned 8 - heā€™s unlearning all the viva Ronaldo songs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Toll Gate is best place before the match. 10 minute walk from the ground.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know where he gets it as Im not a soccer fan and donā€™t watch a whole pile of it but heā€™s glued to the EPL every weekend (thanks Bang).

1 Like

Fair play to ye lads. Santy is some man for one man.

1 Like

He said to me a few years ago if he was still supporting Man Yoo when he was ten would I bring him to a match over there,sure what could I do.

6 Likes

Meet your brother. YouTube, fifa 23, panini World Cup stickers and playing soccer.

Have to say he gets more enjoyment, touches, interaction out of soccer v gaa.

15 v 60

1 Like

The two of ye might find a nearby cathedral pre match @Massey

Canā€™t wait to see the spread @flattythehurdler has laid out for us.

3 Likes

Itā€™ll be unrale,heā€™s picking us up in the Jag sure.

2 Likes

Hope Clare is there too

Sheā€™s driving sure

1 Like

Rashford scoresā€¦ the youngfella celebrating on @Massey shoulders & flatty on Hamish Watsons. Itā€™ll be a day the 2 young lads will never forget.

10 Likes