Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

It hasn’t struck any chord but you seem to think that Man Yoo’s owners are somehow worse humans when the way’s City’s owners have amassed and kept hold of their fortune is, frankly, despicable. But they built you a grand swimming pool so that’s all good.

Yes. That’s exactly what I said. :joy:

They have to show up tomorrow at home and smash into those smug cunts from the off.

Casemeiro/eriksen/bruno is vastly superior to mctominay/fred from previous games.

This is a proper derby and i think united will win

City are wobbling… Time for an uppercut.

Man U have to be favourites for the Manc derby tomorrow.

Why?

They’ll do the usual and park the bus and Rashford will score on the break.
Home advantage should win this tbh.

The fear is back. Put on your Man U pyjamas and embrace it and stop giving us the poor mouth.

Games gone.

It seems impossible that you could be wrong so often but the bookies have city as clear favourites @ 4/5.
Id say a confident fella like yourself would be throwing his full wallet on Utd at 3/1
You never see a poor bookie i believe is the saying

To be the best, you have to beat the best. I reckon Pep is terrified of the united juggernaut.

There’s no way utd are 3/1 surely?

Buying money mate. Lump on

You’d be a great lobbyist for the gambling ‘industry’.

I Wouldn’t be a gambling man myself.

Easky the value bet of the weekend for the mugs.

Savage thanks. Sligo champo is it? Who they playing?

3 Likes

It is. Still take on a little too much occasionally and were are very light upfront but defensively we are solid. City having plenty of possesion and utd getting to break is perfect for us. City dont look as fluid as normal yet so its a good time to play them.

The germans have it nailed down.