Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

If Utd win tomorrow they are lifting the Trophy at seasons end. Fact

Ive never seen so many players out of form at the same time.

Cancelo, walker, de bruyne, gundogan, foden, silva are all drastically out of form.

I think itā€™ll be up to Haaland and Mahrez could give Malacia a roasting. I reckon Shaw would neutralize that threat

1 Like

In 92/93 didnā€™t we lose our first two games and come back to win the League? (cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy Iā€™ll let you have this one for the Footix thread)

This season is eerily similar.

Youā€™ve not seen Liverpool play this year ā€¦ In fairness, the tolls of having to be almost perfect had an effect on City after 2018-19 ā€¦ Itā€™s happened both Liverpool and city this year. But they are both also coming towards the end of a cycle.

The smaller teams like Arsenal and Man utd are rejuvenated after a few years rebuilding and playing uefa cup.

5 Likes

I got bang to run a query on the IPTV viewing stats and it would appear you havenā€™t watched Liverpool much either :grimacing:

4 Likes

The NFl season is almost overā€¦ Iā€™ll be ā€˜all inā€™ soon.

It will mean more.

1 Like

A few lads are after getting very nervous here Iā€™d say if youā€™ve access to their viewing history

5 Likes

The Red Devils always start as favorites against Man City. According to the Boss.

My firestick is now in a reservoir in the Wicklow mountains alongside three missing womenā€™s car keys cc @artfoley

2 Likes

Youā€™re really starting to express yourself as a knowledgeable football commentator. Those afternoons in the Ratoath Inn chatting to @mikehunt and @caulifloweredneanderthal have begun to pay dividends.

Iā€™d say @Juhniallio will be up early tomorrow in the Red Devils kimono drinking his coffee to get your take on the big derby.

@iron_mike has the tv, set top box and router gone in the tyre fire out the back

3 Likes

And the mother in law most likely.

Editā€¦ @mikehunt
All them Mikes look the sameā€¦

2 Likes

@iron_mike is dead. A plane just left for Madrid with @elhierro_miguel on board.

2 Likes

Some Cork cunts.

Just change it to the MEPL.

1 Like

United Unitedā€¦ smash into the cuntsā€¦ i want to see ETH pat Pep on his baldy head tomorrowšŸ˜‚

1 Like

Will catch the end of the minor game

20 Likes

Did you get tickets through the membership card?

Utd will do em 2 or 3 nil. Theyā€™re the form team in the league

Luke shaw is centre back?