Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Smash & Grab

United are winning the League now, itā€™s over

A lot of people conveniently ignored the fact that Manchester United scored three second half goals and won the second half at Maine Road in October.

That form line continued today.

Iā€™m over the moon after that. Smiling from ear to ear.

4 Likes

Weā€™re very astute mate. This was an ambush in plain sight

1 Like

Absolutely. In a fit of seethe.

Iā€™d say 550 of the touches were Bernardo silva prancing about.

Statement win for ETH. Fatty Shaw was immense

Ten Hag has got ā€œitā€ though, hasnā€™t he? His judgement on players looks good (making quick assessments & phasing out likes of Maguire) & team is set up very well & excellently coached. Itā€™s clear the players have full belief & clarity in what theyā€™re being asked to do. Big improvements in individual players that were stinking it out under previous managers. Iā€™ve no personal allegiance to the club but Iā€™m just delighted for you in particular, pal.

Overall, it looks like a proper Arsenal-Manchester United-Manchester City title race in England now. It just feels right after imposter teams winning ā€œone and doneā€ titles for the first time in generations in recent years like Leicester & Liverpool.

16 Likes

The leveller - Rashers 100% impacted play from an off side position. I wouldnā€™t even look at the defenders, the keeper had no idea who was lining it up until Bruno pulled the trigger.

It really is a shocking decision

Only one seething now is you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

These things even themselves out over the course of a season.

7 Likes

? :thinking:

By god.

Utd for the league.

2 Likes

They have rattled the bollox off some lads here, @myboyblue will be crying into his Jack Grealish pillow covers for the night.

3 Likes

Can he get young Sancho right?

Me young fella is fucking devastated mate. I told him thereā€™s been worse days than seeing united celebrate a derby win like it was a title win.

A runaway train.

They swept the hair off peps head today.

1 Like

I think most of the forum is delighted for me

8 Likes

Jack was excellent in fairness, carried the fight

1 Like