Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I think ten spot noted Shaws concentration problems. By throwing him in centre back he had to be switched on all the time. Some move. Especially today v city.

Happy for him. Heā€™s one of the few players whoā€™s come back from the World Cup in any sort of form. Heā€™s a good lad

1 Like

Wait until we unleash wuat.

They hardly need him though. I hope it wonā€™t be like Asprilla coming to Newcastle.

1 Like

Shaw was almost nationwide in the way he controlled space.

2 Likes

Surely welease?

Whatā€™s the story with Sancho? Sent to Holland to train on his own? Did he have long Covid or something?

He was at the game today

1 Like

Savage

Or as a diehard Citeh fan like @estebandaface could tell you Rodney Marsh in season 1971/72.

1 Like

Yeah I know heā€™s back a while but didnā€™t they send him to Holland during the World Cup to undergo an intensive individual fitness programme?

You said they were favourites mate. They werenā€™t. They were 3/1. Even when youre right youre wrong! I think paddy Englishman might list to paddy irishman occasionally when it comes to the meaning of your native tongue.

Remember @ChairmanDan told us Erik Ten Hag didnā€™t the spurs job because he lacked personality :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You should really stop taking your lead from bookies and the gambling lobby. Do you not have an original thought of your own when it comes to sporting matters. If Leon Blanche from Boylesports stuck his hand in the fire, would Man U pyjamas man @Juhniallio do likewise?

1 Like

Weā€™ve come a long way since the ā€˜Ten Fagsā€™ jibes on the forum.

3 Likes

That Ole fellow must have been an awful dunce. ETH working miracles with the same players.

He looked like he was carrying weight last I saw him play. Hopefully as simple as that.

And no sign of the clear out many were demanding

United have a leaky roof. City have a leaky defence. @flattythehurdler has a leafy driveway.

1 Like

Ole was an awful doormat.