Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

We are back. Signing in

2 Likes

Signing in as regards a 4 way title challenge against Woolwich, the Saudi Arabia head choppers and the Abu Dhabi head choppers.

1 Like

United basically stole that fella from Madrid

Did they not pay about 100 million for Casemiro? I suppose for Man U that might be considered a steal. In the real world though it’s largesse on a grand scale well beyond the means of all but a handful of the elite coterie of super franchises worldwide.

£60 million, worth every penny.

1 Like

100 million is the buyback clause. Madrid want to trigger it but he doesn’t want to step down at this stage in his career, according to my sources

@Tassotti might get back on the Man Yoo bandwagon soon too

Steady on matey.

Arsenal are like your beloved Bonagee Utd & Manchester Utd are Finn Harps.

Only one winner there

We know you need it now

That’s usually the corner where the players families sit

Fucking hell that bates banagher.

1 Like

Can you imagine the girlish giddiness when crafting that :joy:

1 Like

Aye

He is good at McGrath Cup match reports all the same

I’d say probably the time they fluked the win against PSG was the last post. Bless him in fairness.

Ah it’s great to see all the same. A reawakening of the boy within.

The last time he posted about United was when he went on an epic voyage over land and sea to Sweden to see its playing in the fairs Cup or something and missed an important Limerick match

2 Likes

They dance to my merry tune… :smile:

The seethe :smile:

3 Likes

He was on briefly last season, returning on the day that Christy scored a few goals on his return in a 4-1 or 5-1 hammering of one of the whipping boy teams. A game or two later, Man U embarked on their worst run of form since the late 1980’s culminating in the sacking of Coach Ole and he was gone as soon as it became apparent the writing was on the wall there.

1 Like

You’re in your 40s, you were afraid to post anything in a United thread for 3 or 4 years because they were so shit and you’re back giving it loads after a flukey win against City. I don’t think anyone is dancing to your tune mate. I think people might be laughing at you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Sadly I expect more of you.

1 Like