Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Never had the stomach to fight to be top dog. Always content to be second best.

He gave ferguson a parking space when all he wanted was a win over city

1 Like

No idea who Leon Blanch is mate. Anyway, done with you for the day. Enjoy

I’d say we’re not far off the return of the ultimate Man U fair weather fan @dodgy_keeper after a near decade long absence.

Mind you he probably hasn’t even caught the result of today yet. He’s a great man for Day 2 and beyond for prolonging the buzz. It’ll be a bit like going on the beer and skipping the Limerick v Cork semi final in 2018 today as well. Day 2 of the John Kiely win in the Young Scientist of the Year.

1 Like

Ole won a January league in 2021 to be fair. We haven’t reached league tables being posted in the Liverpool thread levels of excitement just yet.

The Liverpool fans were right in fairness. It actually does MEAN MORE now that we are good again.

Sign in @dodgy_keeper

2 Likes

OMFG

I never signed out, pal.

Pleasing result against the financially doped Arabs.

Just seen the nearly quadruple winners got spanked today at Brighton too.

9 Likes

We’re gona win the league we’re gona win the league

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just get top 4 and try and pinch a cup. Anything else is a bonus.

Squad depth isn’t there to win the league title. But progress is all you can ask for and ETH is certainly doing a very good job so far.

3 Likes

Let’s hope san fran do the business later on my sister is at the game

And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it
I li-li-like it, li-li-li
Here we go, Bruno and Casemiro

2 Likes

3 Likes

Winning the league would be contingent on Arsenal having a massive collapse and City not improving. Neither are likely.

A cup win and top 4 would be class.

1 Like

I want the league and I want it know

1 Like

Theres a huge opportunity there now.

Win one against the head this year, and we’ll win 6 of the next 10.

1 Like

This cramped fixture list won’t do a threadbare squad much favours either.

Palace away on Wednesday night will be very tricky. Then the form team in the league all season next Sunday - again away.

After the first two games ETH has worked a minor miracle to even have a sniff of top 4. This manager doesn’t give a shit about reputations, if you’re not delivering you are out.

The days of those utter cretins Lingard and Pogba dancing and dabbing around the training ground after defeats is a distant memory.

5 Likes

Look at cas hugging the supporters

3 Likes