Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Thatā€™s a bad 2 dropped points. To put it in perspective, hapless Spurs went and won 0-4 at Crystal Palace the week before last.

Weā€™ll win that. ETH will reflect this was a solid point as we approach the run in.

Spurs are not a reliable measuring stick for title chasing teams like us. Theyā€™re an up and down team depending on how the wind blows.

I was very worried about tonight but I think weā€™ll win Sunday now.

Agreed on both counts

Cas is an incalculable loss

No Casemiro Sunday and UTD with a short turnaround travelling to a fresh Arsenal side. Hard to fancy. A draw would be a good result on Sunday.

1 Like

Some similarities this evening but I wouldnā€™t be too disheartened. A Few players do look tired.

Champions find a way

DDG should have saved that albeit Palace were worthy of the point

Arsenal are flaky.
But theyā€™re at home.
Hard to call.

Ah palace were on top. If var gives that penalty itā€™s 2-0 and cas is off before his yellow. Itā€™s small margins in this league.

I must say though Iā€™ve been very impressed by the lower down sides this year. Iā€™d say itā€™s the strongest premier league since 08.

Arsenal played Utd off the park at old Trafford earlier in the season and somehow lost 3-1
I can see arsenal winning comfortably at home on sunday

United dominated Arsenal that day. Arsenal were woeful.

100% a penalty. Terrible decision but these will even out over the season

Utd havent been as boring since Mourihno.

1 Like

I see Ā£100m man Antony hauled off in ignominy once again.

Why wasnā€™t it awarded ? Surely var can tell itā€™s a penalty

He was good tonight. We went to pot after he went off.

Dont like Bruno on the right as we lose control of mid field.

Thereā€™s an undercurrent of anti Utd bias throughout the leagueā€™s administrators and officialdom due to our historical success and the perception of the Bossā€™ influence prior to his retirement. Weā€™re always on the backfoot in that regard. Probably a 7 to 10 point handicap before the season starts if you were to look at it objectively.