Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Why are no other teams playing mid week? Something to do with the queens death ?

Cui bono? Not us anyway.

Are you talking EPL history there back to 1992/93 or English Football League history back to 1888/89?

I donā€™t need to make a distinction given Utdā€™s success covering both epochs. However the Bossā€™ perceived influence seemed to rankle with the powers that be.

Who has won the most titles of Englandā€™s top division of football since 1888 out of interest?

Wonder will United stay down in London for next few days before Sunday.

Hardly worth their while heading back up north.

Or even out over the last week

1 Like

Iā€™d bite your hand off

I think the Munster hurling league final gas to end on the day Harry.

Well that inexorable march to the title petered out tamely enough.

Lads congratulating themselves after drawing with Palace say it all.

1 Like

Didnt get to see this yonight. Can someone give me a bit of a report? How did we play and wout in particular. No casemiro for arsenal is a disaster.

He cost more than Haaland and Nunez

2 Likes

Has there ever been a better debut than Weghorsts tonight I canā€™t think of one?

2 Likes

William Prunier perhaps.

2 Likes

United were in control for most of the forst half, palace never really threatened. Although just before united scored, de gea pulled off a good save from an eduard shot from just outside the box. United werenā€™t really threatening either, Wout was involved a nice bit early on, looks very good with his back to goal, some lovely lay offs but then faded.

Good counter attacking goal. That cunt Bruno took a nice pass from eriksen and slammed it in.

United sat on the one nil a bit too much and invited Palace pressure who looked absolutely toothless until me man buried the free in the last minute.

Iā€™d say a draw was a fair result on the balance of it

1 Like

I remember when City would pull off a rare win against united back in the day, and go out and lose to shite like Bradford or Notts Forest a week later. united did well to get the draw really.

Not flaky this season

Wayne Rooney?

Ahh ffsā€¦. You need to go back and watch that game man, arsenal had 60% possession and were dominant, arsenal levelled the game early in the 2nd half and had Utd on the ropes big time until Rashford scored against the run of play.

1 Like

Weghorst was incredible. His movement for the first goal was off the charts

Did United shit themselves because they were being chased down by United as well @BruidheanChaorthainn ?