Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

That is genuinely depressing. It’s like nine cardiac arrests recovering from nine strokes

Poor Paul Parker stuck next to Irwin. Sparky doing his best to avoid him.

1 Like

Ah he didn’t really. The sports washers can pay anything they want in wages. The sporrs washers should really be playing Oldham but for arab money.

2 Likes

Eddie the bag has them purring

Antnee is the 4th most expensive signing in EPL history.

1 Like

He has a better chance of winning something than that expensive flop Nunez

1 Like

Gakpo cost 40 million. Weghorst cost nothing. Liverpool pissing money away

1 Like

Weghorst cost €2.5 million for a 5 month loan. So you’re suggesting that building a team around loan players is the way to go here? You also fail to mention that ye’re winger cost £100 million and is widely viewed as a flop.

Win something? He’s playing for the Red Devils :joy::joy::joy:. He might win a top 4 finish trophy

He’l win a double if they finish above Liverpool, big trophy for that.

Flights sorted for League Cup Final weekend.

I’m assuming tickets will be very difficult to source but there’s going to be 90,000 of them and all i need is one.

4 Likes

With the biggest game in world football taking place on the Thursday it mightn’t be as hard to get a ticket for the Saturday

1 Like

Christian Eriksen was a free transfer, great business. Casemiro and Martinez were a lot cheaper than that nunez, they’re hardly widely considered as flops.

You’ll pick one up around Wembley. Head to the Parish bar. Owned by a Lorrha man I think. Be a couple of tickets floating about there I reckon. Or the Green man which is absolutely chaotic on match day

3 Likes

Me and a few of my friends have 4 season tickets but opted out for the cup matches so think we’re at the back of the queue anyway. United apparently getting 33k tickets.

2 Likes

Casemiro cost about €80 million mate. He wasn’t cheap, neither was Martinez who was about €57 million iirc. Ye’d want to be getting a bit of bang for ye’re buck after consistently spending huge money over the last decade to no avail.

They’re getting plenty bang from those three lads

Antnee is the 5th most expensive player in epl history.

Lot of angry scousers about the place tonight. Let’s be careful out there mancs.

4 Likes

Television Reality Tv GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

1 Like