Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Sancho?

1 Like

Great to see the whinging bastards suffer!

In news to get some folk hot under the collar, hopper and I will be attending yanited on Saturday in style.

I donā€™t think wellton boots, corduroy trousers and an argyle jumper can be construed as style Flatty.

3 Likes

Flatty a great man to bitch and moan about man United until thereā€™s a free junket involved then heā€™s quickly on board.

1 Like

I always said you have a weird masochistic streak :grin:
Yanited have been inside your head big-time for the last couple of month and you donā€™t really care about soccer

Oh fuck.

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather go to the station with ed and Claire and stevo tbh, but this is a one off. Iā€™ll go to the station after.

Eriksen supposed to be out for a while.

Rumours of a late dip into the market this transfer window abound :scream:

Heā€™s actually useless . Will go down as the worst transfer in history of prem.

That transfer fucking stinks. Itā€™ll be the end of the manager when the truth comes to light

Eriksen out till late April early may. A huge blow.

The way the FA cup matches are refereed is disgraceful. I watched a bit of the Accrington Leeds game there at the weekend and it occurred to me that it wonā€™t be long before Premier league teams refuse to let their players out against these cloggers because they get no protection from the referees.

1 Like

A fucking massive blow. Absolutely integral to united at the moment.

The man needed minding, united flogged him

1 Like

Unsurprisingly it was a Liverpool player who crocked him

1 Like

Madness playing him in a cup game.

1 Like

Running him 10k after a defeat as well?

1 Like

And the lad with a dicky ticker

1 Like

Who butchered him ?

Iā€™ve not seen the tackle get much attention