Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Stan Collymore, amd he writes newspaper columns now

George Best, Nicky Butt, Giggs, Ronaldoā€¦ They all continued with utd yes

3 Likes

Best was retired before hed had his first shift Iā€™d say. All the rest were retired too? Unless the over 40s counts

Stan Collymore beat up Ulrika Jonsson in public and it didnā€™t harm his career much, his career was already going off the rails by then.

The nature of what Greenwood was caught on tape saying and the prevailing informational landscape will follow him around for the rest of his career in a way it didnā€™t with Collymore.

It wouldnā€™t surprise me if he ended up making his career in another European country and ended up playing international football for that country. He has played one international for England - a Nations League match, but I think the rules were changed a couple of years ago so that you can play for another country as long as you havenā€™t played more than three competitive non-finals matches when you are under the age of 21?

The wind has changed I hope.

1 Like

Isnā€™t there some allegations against Thomas Partey at present and he continues to play.

He can only play for England or Jamaica. He wouldnā€™t be able to play for another European country.

If he spent five years playing in another European country and got citizenship. He was only born in 2001 so could be eligible by 2028.

At least I think thatā€™s how it works.

1 Like

Jon Flanagan with Liverpool.

I expect to see a tipp jersey or a fuck split season t shirt on the telly behind the great man now

Iā€™ve been let down im afraid.

Woolwich have been playing a player all season against whom some very serious allegations have been made.

Tottenham paid Ā£30m for a lad in the summer while he was under investigation for sexual assault

Fuck it, hopefully youll get one

1 Like

Never played for Liverpool again, though.

Iā€™d imagine Greenwood will be banging them in for Rangers in a few seasons. They love a wrong 'un

I have a feeling that we will be subjected to all men are predators and me too movement this week after this. All that said the cunt should be in jail imho

What?

2 Likes

What a joker, lolz

Hilarious is the only word to describe it

2 Likes

Top bantz :clap:

4 Likes