Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

If Bruno had half Fred’s character he might be of some use.

Who won? Dont follow the secondary competitions.

Tastes like victory.

3 Likes

Pay Attention To Me Love GIF by Chippy the Dog

4 Likes

He looked limited for years but he is improving to be fair.

Unlike some of his more illustrious teammates, at least he puts in a shift on his bad days. Never found wanting for effort

1 Like

Ten Hag has got a lot more out of him this season in fairness. Job he has done with Rashford is some going too.

A top Spanish team rocked up to the north west this week and were duly sent packing.

4 Likes

Can you hear that “ Mentality Monsters “ :joy:

Oh My God Wow GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Ballybofey?

3 Likes

It’s a lovely little tournament for up and coming teams. A great way to build up a bit of confidence.

Ten Hag is a top, top manager. His in game management and tactical adjustments are unreal.

4 Likes

:hot_face:

Anthony reminds me of Ronaldos first few seasons. He’s going to explode next season.

3 Likes

It’s unreal how Ten Hag is getting a tune out of the dross in the team/squad. Making ordinary enough players look half competent. Still significant weaknesses but he has made the team look better than the sum of its parts which is all you can ask of any manager.

All his signings have been a success so far, to varying degrees. Easing Ronaldo and Maguire out, dropping Rashford for the Wolves game, giving youngsters game time - he has barely put a foot wrong since the first two games of the season when the club looked an absolute rabble.

Draw for the Europa last 16 starting in 5 mins time.

2 Likes

It’s the most expensive squad ever assembled in football :grinning:

He’s now two games away from a Europa League quarter final. Heady days.

2 Likes

Manchester United vs Real Betis

Ten Hag could turn water in to wine.

1 Like

I know you’re club fluid so plenty of room on the bandwagon if you feel like changing horses now the Kloppo train has stopped rolling