Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Not up to the two of them. The other siblings want out.

They can buy them out.

Ten hag has vetoed an open top bus parade. Back to work tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ten Hag is the real deal. Manchester United’s pursuit of Arsenal in the title race is going to be box office.

Things can change very quickly in football.

Bodies could be an issue. Crazy schedule.

They’d have to take the debt on themselves and offer them more than Radcliffe and the Qataris.

:joy:

3 Likes

Manchester United’s title charge could probably do with throwing Moyesie an FA Cup bone on Wednesday night alright. There’s a bit of a history of West Ham going to Old Trafford in the Cup and winning.

I would reiterate what I said last weekend which is that if Manchester United go to Anfield and win next Sunday, they’ll win the title. This fixture occurs 30 years to the same weekend from when they won 1-2 at Anfield in March 1993, an absolutely key result in that year’s title race.

There’s already a bit of a feeling of destiny about this Manchester United team in a similar way to Liverpool in 2013/14 but if they go to Anfield and win, that belief will multiply again, and it would be difficult to see them dropping many if any points after that.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve had worse days out

40 Likes

I’m watching sport now for over 20 years and i don’t think I’ve ever loved a Sportsman quite like Casemiro.

What he has done for this Football Club cannot be put into words.

Ten Hag is some operator. Totally transformed the club. Still loads to improve on but a cup and top four would make for an excellent first season.

Glad you got sorted @Copper_pipe

5 Likes
1 Like

His first career trophy.

8 Likes
1 Like

I like Wout. Fair fucks to him. Works like mad for the team.

2 Likes
1 Like

He’s some work horse. Very intelligent movement as
Well.

1 Like

I’d love to know the w/d/l numbers when fredimiro start. A formidable midfield

1 Like