Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Fredemption has been one of the best things about this season.

He took the ticket off the Newcastle lad who put the QR code up on social media

4 Likes

Fred is incredible. Also his hairstyle is a lovely tribute to the much missed Coolio.

I was watching it in the local here. There was a big geordie who kept getting on the telly, he had a mullet and a massive gut with NUFC tattoed across it. He got a hearty chuckle every time he made it on the crowd shots

1 Like

A brilliant call with The Parish Bar beforehand.

3 lads from Tralee running it now (or at least they claimed to be in charge). Young lads barely 30.

Some great Tipp memorabilia on display. Reminded me a bit if Phil Ryans Hogan Stand in terms of box officeness.

What i found absolutely iconic was they werenā€™t allowed serve alcohol for the hour before kick off. You have to respect traditions like that.

Was good craic in there yesterday before we headed for the ground.

Service was quick enough.

Theyā€™re not allowed to show the match but did anyway.

1 Like

You should have said hello. The 440ml cans of cider were lovely.

United brought some swagger to proceedings i thought. Very similar to when Tipp go to Croke Park.

We left at half 2 as we expected trouble at the turnstilesā€¦

It was either Magners or Budweiser in the stadium.

Ā£6.85 for a pint but they were pouring cans into a plastic pint glass however the one can wouldnā€™t fill the glass so they topped it up with another can. They were fairly flat now so they wereā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d nearly go to London again for a weekend just to go to The Parish.

Itā€™s a handy spot alright. Last time I was in there, the barman was a Ballingarry man. Cousin of Liam Cahill. Joe Hayes used to hang around there when he was based in London a few years ago.

1 Like

Which Liam Cahill?

The only bits of London town I saw yesterday were Wembley Way, the walk from Wembley way to the Parish and the walk back to Wembley :smile:

1 Like

I nipped in to The Emirates there this morning for a look.

Mikel has a fine office just off the Dressing Room.

1 Like

Tipp manager

What was Joe Hayes working at in the City?

Weā€™ve this arsehole rattled to within an inch of his life.

4 Likes

Miguel seems to be suggesting the glazers arenā€™t for selling.

Utd win a cup and the Glazers smell success? Jew canā€™t be serious.

Racist arsehole.

Offers falling well short off their six million valuation.