Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

A lad from Lorrha used to run it till recently. A massive crew of us went over a few years ago

1 Like

They’re not the best accountants.

Billion*

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’d say he’s rattled alright.

2 Likes

That’s literally what I just said

He was well rattled after they drew with leipzig last week anyway. It could be long standing nerve issues from his drug cheat days.

It’s a different sort of pressure when it’s man United on your tail.

1 Like

His current contract is worth 130 million. I doubt he’s overly rattled :slightly_smiling_face:

If the glazers stay on it would surely be better for the average Irish footix. Most of the arguments these days seem to be about off field issues net spend or the human rights records of owners so having Qatar in charge would be a disaster.
Would the glazers still provide as much money as they have been? If they do given the fact united finally appear to have a very good manager they can easily compete

I absolutely prefer my super franchise being owned by an American billionaire rather than a Middle Eastern sheikh. Utds current set up is a feather in their cap against their blood and oil and piss (Liverpool) soaked rivals.

1 Like

If Man U ending their longest trophy drought since the 1980’s by beating Newcastle (who haven’t won a domestic trophy since 1955) in the Milk Cup Final doesn’t rattle Pep to the core, nothing ever will.

5 Likes

United winning a solitary league cup generates more headlines than little old city winning multiple league titles. Guardiola knows in his heart city are a tin pot outfit, and no amount of financial doping will change that.

7 Likes

This is true.

Are you back following them again?

12 Likes

Ten Hag finished Liverpool for another twenty years in one game back in august. Klopp has been mentally destroyed. Pep is next.

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like
1 Like

Shhh, don’t scare him off

a lot of the Oirish footix seem to be in shock that casemiro is a good player

6 Likes

Will ye beat us Sunday?