Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Fred is the key

Another home draw.

The Salford reds will have to be on guard against the Fulham casuals.

In fairness, theyā€™re fucking morons.

Once again after another ordinary enough display, Iā€™m still adamant that Declan Rice is quite an average player really. Reminds me of Maguire in that he seems to play better for England than his club.
I honestly donā€™t see how he improves Manchester City or Arsenal. Chelsea are a basket case.
Liverpool are probably the club that needs him most to replace the likes of Milner and Henderson.

Rice is minding himself ahead of a big move.

Curry slams Rice

13 Likes

Sensational

Declan Rice, I just donā€™t see it. Average player.

Talk of him being a Ā£100m player ffs. He might be if Woodward was still around.

2 Likes

The West Ham goalie must have backed Man Yoo to progress. Absolutely terrible for the 2nd and 3rd Man Yoo goals. Pulled out of the dive for the second and dived the wrong way for the third when it was straight at him. He should be investigated

Youā€™d get as good a player out of France or Spain for one third of the price

1 Like

What a signing Martinez has proven to be. He got roasted in his first game and then people were saying he was a flop, he doesnā€™t look big enough for centre half etc but he has been pivotal.

5 Likes

Turkey :rofl:

They couldnā€™t possibly could theyā€¦

Fast becoming one of my top 5 United favourite players.

Ever or in the current squad?

I probably got a bit ahead of myself with that one, being that he could well be a one season wonder. Iā€™ll word it another way, heā€™s my favourite player at the moment. Reminds me of Vidic.

They shafted Paul McGrath and are gonna rehab this fella.

What a club

1 Like

Of course they will. Itā€™s yanited. Their morals have always been for sale

And a massive cunt! A no from me.