Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Is this the lad who went to a wedding in West Cork instead of going to see his beloved Limerick in a high stakes semi final against Cork? And then went into a frenzy looking for tickets for the final?

I fully expect to see the return of @Captainshan this evening if United get the win.

1 Like

That was a great day

He starts.

Wasn’t the wedding on the Saturday? If memory serves me correct, it was the piss up the day after the wedding that was on the same day as Limerick v Cork semi final.

1 Like

If United don’t beat Liverpool today it’s a right farce. The worst Liverpool have been in years and United on a crest of a wave.

1 Like

Great presence here today from the assorted liverpool and spurs fans, really going at it early. Its been years since we’ve seen ABUs like this. They are used to pitying utd over the last few years but now its fear. In Ten Haag we trust. This year will be too soon but youd fancy us to be there or thereabouts next year.

2 Likes

Could have said the sake about Utd before the last game.

Form goes out the window.

1 Like

The animals always raising their game against United.

FB_IMG_1678032944941

Classy gesture left at Anfield.

Enjoys your Day of Days from our English National League, Paddy Footix. I must try and catch the highlights on Match of the Day tonight.

The cunts in full voice.

The game that stops a nation. :ireland:

You’d see better than this in the Phoenix Park.

2 Likes

Helter skeletor stuff here. Not a good touch had between them so far

Martinez is a great bit of stuff.

He’s very good.

That was a clear foul all the same :rofl:

No nonsense defending :smile:

This Gakpo laddie is hopeless.

2 Likes

Never does a fixture live up to expectations and hype less than a Liverpool Man Yoo derby