Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I apologise. The real significance of todays slaughter is that it brought @Thomas_Brady out of retirement.
A win all round.

5 Likes

Fair play. A month behind the couch hold ing your thoughts is enough for anyone.

That Antony deal stinks

It’s a win win

At the same time, it’s sad to see what used to be one of the great rivalries reduced to a procession these past few years, with the last twenty minutes usually just about avoiding injury as the red mist descends after another manshaming.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Manchester United have as good a run in as you could possibly hope for. I could easily see them pick up 39 points out of 39 here which would leave them on 88 points, which might just be enough to win the league

Spurs away the only tough looking fixture.

Southampton (H)
Newcastle (A)
Brentford (H)
Everton (H)
Forest (A)
Chelsea (H)
Spurs (A)
Villa (H)
West Ham (A)
Wolves (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Fulham (H)
Brighton (A)

I wouldn’t rule them out yet either.

Hopefully soon though

1 Like

The club hierarchy need to come out now and back ETH. This uncertainty can’t be good with a crucial UEFA Cup game against Dynamo Cowshed coming up!

2 Likes

I’d imagine they’re sorting out his severance package.

You can take losing a game. What happened yesterday was a bating. The Red Devils players gave up. Threw in the towel. Their captain begged to come off. Unprofessional and cowardly. Their mentality is weak. They cannot be relied upon. That 7-0 bating will be a permanent stain on their record.

You have to say it’s taken the gloss off the Milk Cup victory

2 Likes

Turned it sour.

6 Likes

We go again lads. We go again.

3 Likes

I may have mentioned this, but you’d have serious question marks over a manager who has left a charlatan such as Fernandes as your club captain.

1 Like

The pigeons are doing a lot of squawking this morning i see.

The liver bird is more like a cormorant mate.

The hand up asking to be called ashore wasn’t the actions of a man you’d want to lead you.

Fernandes is a fraud. Nothing but a whingy moaning cunt of a player. Imagine supposedly being Captain of the team, the so called leader and wanting to come off because they got a hammering. A fucking fraud.

2 Likes

Their cup final sure leave them have the few days and then it will be normal service resumed and points dropped at Bournemouth. This is the way.