Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Bruno isnā€™t half as good as he thinks he is. His best attribute is his engine and getting on the end of things to score. Some of the things he attempts are way beyond his ability.

He is a very, very selfish player without the ability and output of a Mo Salah.

Man United would be much better off sell him and try and get Frenkie DeJong who couldve slowed the game down when they were getting destroyed.

Tbf the did try to get Frenkie De Jong. Despite sending over the Alderley Edge Ally McBeal they couldnā€™t get a deal done.

4 Likes

United under pressure so, since Real kicked the fuck out of the cunts in their back yard.

The only guys I saw get away with his level of carry on are Cristiano Ronaldo and Suarez, who were 2 of the best ever. I actually thinkBruno is worse tbh, that sly, shitty thump on the linesman was disgraceful on many levels.

Suarez is an absolute headbanger but heā€™d never down tools. Heā€™d get himself sent off instead

2 Likes

fair play luke shaw :clap:

Shaw has nothing to apologise for. He had two or three assists.

2 Likes

Keane was right leopards donā€™t change their spots. Time and time again these players are prone to hidings. Spurs, City & Liverpool off the top of my head. They are very weak mentally

Whats Up Hello GIF by Tennis TV

ā€œToday, first half we were the better team ā€” created the better chances. One mistake, organisation, we concede a goal. Really a surprise for me after half-time we gave the game away so quickly.ā€

Seven Hag came out with this after the match. Itā€™s like something Stephen Kenny would say in a post-match interview. ā€œWe lost 7-0 but sure we created a couple of good chances in the first halfā€.

1 Like

Your backtrack was too predictable buddy. Move along and weā€™ll await the next one. :grin:

Keep up chiefā€¦.

Back track from what? ā€¦ This should be goodā€¦

Fernandes made a holy show of himself yesterday in numerous ways but I very much doubt he asked to be taken off unless he was injured. I donā€™t care how much of a cunt he is

I was just chatting to a liverpool fan who was in attendance yesterday. His big takeaways about united were that antony and fernandes were utter frauds and disgraces.

1 Like

One interesting subplot to the whole sky sideshow is how much Keane despises de gea. Whatā€™s the story there? How would he know him to hate him so much heā€™s constantly having pops at him and he doesnā€™t seem an outward cunt like pogba or someone

Would you agree with him? I think Bruno offers something but would you question his attitude at times? Antnee, bar the banger v Barca, has looked incredibly average. It might be first season syndrome, or he might not be very good

For every eight good ganes Bruno has, he has one like yesterday. Definitely wring to stick him on the left yesterday but no excuse for the petulance.

1 Like

After the news broke that the club were considering reintegrating greenwood a 7 nil hammering Is exactly what we deserved.

You never tempt the faith of the gods.

2 Likes

Why are you worried?