Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Did you report the original post from the now deceased too for consistency?

Sure did.

Thatā€™s all anyone can ask for

Call off the search party. Man U super fan (but only when the going is good), @Mullach_Ide has finally surfaced. Heā€™s over in the Tottenham Hotspur thread.

1 Like

Wow. Fair play for finding him amongst all the top redz bantering.

What a dud this guy is. Ā£100m of the Kingā€™s pounds.

2 Likes

That Antony deal stinks

He cost more than Haaland (51m) and Nunez (64m)ā€¦ Staggering

Liverpool got Nunez and Gakpo for the total price of this lad.

1 Like

If there was 24 lads in our class in the mid 80ā€™s, say 4 werenā€™t into soccer. Out of the 20 into soccer, one lad followed Spurs, I was West Ham and then say 8 Liverpool and12 Man U.

:hushed::hushed::hushed:

!%

Iā€™d say two of them were called Anthony. Or Tony at least. My split would have been a good bit the other way. Definitely far more Liverpool. Sure they were better it makes no sense for more Irish footix to pick the less successful team

Definitely a split between town and country. Youā€™d have townies like @Piles_Hussain who are big Liverpool supporters and then my family out in the sticks who all supported Manu until I controversially switched my allegiance to West Ham in 85/86.

I donā€™t have a recollection of Kammy playing in the Fifth Round Proper tie in 1993. Jamie Hoyland and Glyn Hodges (what a left foot) ran the show that day.

Kammy did play in the 1994 Third Round Proper tie between the two teams which Manchester United won.

The fuckers did us again in the Third Round Proper in 1995.

All games at the Lane.

We picked up Cody Gakpo for a third of the price. Unreal bit of business.

2 Likes

Fierce quietā€¦

Hard believe it took them this long to come to their senses, a gutless wonder

Ah now

Interesting theory mine was a town school though so fits in, why would ya say that is?