Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Is there a trophy for this? Can we get one sorted?

1 Like

It’s great the united and liverpool fans have each other during this difficult time

1 Like

@Biff_Egan

Klopp hasn’t had generous owners like the Glazers.

I suggest you dont read Ken Early the liverpool fan’s article today Biff…

Not until he cuts his hair

That’s all part of the Tynan Development Index. Send a few lads off to Munster Rugby for a few years and bring them back then. They’ll sort out the hurling skills later.

1 Like

Tipp are lacking a big target man at the edge of the square. Gleeson would do untold in there given the chance.

Utd Tipp relations are good. We could send Wout over.

We in KK had John Power for years - very rarely scored but was a great man to break up the play and lay off a pass. Perhaps the Wout could do the same for Tipp?

United should keep Wout up top for next season. There’s a player there. Now’s the time to get behind him.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be just lapping up this Paddy Footix, Mancs v Scousers banter. The solitary point that Man U have amassed since that 7-0 loss, in a scoreless draw at home to bottom of the table Southampton has ensured that they’ve picked up more points than Liverpool in the 4 weeks since they met at Anfield.

Bring back Howard Webb.

1 Like

A few diddy leagues in The Netherlands with the dominant team and a Worthington Cup won by beating Charlton, Forest and Newcastle is a low bar for the best around.

They need to build the team around him.

Man U pyjama man @Juhniallio has put me right back in my box, giving it big licks over Coach Tag winning the Milk Cup at the first time of asking, while the Spurs wait for Milk Cup honours is now out to 16 years.

Great post Dan. Very good for a fella who only glances at these things. As i said, united dont measure themselves against spurs.

Brentford gonna givw united socks tonight. We could really do with a win. Updates please anyone.