Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Reece James might be rebranding as a kind of Roadman Roy Keane.

1 Like

I donā€™t think weā€™ll sign mount but heā€™s a fine player and whoever gets him will be getting a very good player.

Or Chelsea treatment room.

It appears that Utd are actially being wise in initiating talks for the likes of Mount and Hojlund already.

Hojlund would be a great addition.

Giving Maguire Ā£10m to leave

Bargain.

Heā€™s earned it truth be told. They blackguarded him as a human

I donā€™t see how it is wise for us to open talks for mount.

If other targets arent available heā€™s one of the fallback options. To be honest if itā€™s an 8 that can attack they want Iā€™d be taking Tielemans on a free as quick as I can.

Heā€™s a good player that lost his way in a dysfunctional Chelsea squad.

When you see what ETH has done with shaw and rashford who knows how good he could be.

Itā€™s a striker they need. Mount is surely a very similar player to Bruno Fernandes and Eriksen.

2 Likes

Eriksen hasnā€™t the legs.

Mount is hardly going to do a load of dog work for you either. These days you need a beast in the middle that can cover the ground and then quality beside him/her. Tielemans hasnt the legs. Onana from everton would be a good bet i reckon.

Mount is a hard worker.

Hard work for him but heā€™s a slight lad incapable of the workload required. Hes not a baller, more a fella with a good shot who plays smart angles and gets himself into possitions for pullbacks for him to have a shot. Itā€™s the only thing he excels at imo. He wonā€™t win ball, he wonā€™t dictate play, he doesnt have good vision. What the fuck is he? Heā€™s a good junior b fella. Heā€™s dirk kuyt or danny murphy. Much as i hated how often they scored against united i was always happy to see them play for liverpool because they were limited as footballers. B grade. Fuck mason mount.

1 Like

A nacky player. Heā€™ll score 8-10 league goals a season but he wonā€™t want to know about it when the going gets tough in midfield would be my impression of him. I suppose at Man United heā€™d have Casemiro to mind him but ideally ye would need a box to box type player.

Mount is a bloody good player and he is only 24. Uses both feet well, can see a pass and get a goal. Not going to dominate a game but he isnā€™t there to. A good signing

If Mount was Italian lads would be raving about him. They used give Jacker jip too. Johnny English doesnā€™t appreciate a player who doesnā€™t run around after the ball all game kicking lads like Scholes

If we buy him i hope he proves me wrong. I dont see what he brings that we dont already have. More legs than eriksen maybe? But way less quality. Not good enough. If you want to be challenging for leagues and european cups you want to be looking at top drawer. He has never shown heā€™s even close to that.

he scored the winner in a champions league final

1 Like