Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Jesse lingaard scored the winner for us in an fa cup final. It was a cracker. Still dont want him near the club.

Trust me. Mount is a player and ETH wouldnā€™t be going after him if he didnā€™t need him. Probably offload Donny and Mount can play off the left or behind. He isnā€™t lazy, he actually works around the pitch. Heā€™ll get 10+ goals for United

I dont think heā€™s lazy at all. He works hard. Heā€™s good at pressing, which eth wants and needs. But heā€™s sub standard. Thats it. Not good enough to start in our middle 3. Not good enough to be our left winger. Heā€™ll always cut in. You need a fella who can sometimes go outside. Thatā€™s been glaringly obvious with Antknee.

itā€™s just an option. Ye have a brutal midfield

Havertz scored winner? Think MM set it up

1 Like

We donā€™t. Weā€™ve a very good midfield when not suspended, cut in half by ex liverpool fanboys or whingeing at the ref.

yes sorry, he set it up. Brilliantly

1 Like

so when one of those things happen, heā€™ll be playing in there and will be better than the ones that have to fill in currently. Heā€™ll play 40 plus games and score 10 plus goals. He is very talented

Iā€™m high maintenance mate. I want more. I dont think heā€™ll improve us. Hes not better than whats there. A sub midfielder shouldnt be top priority even if he turns out as you suggest. We need a centre forward and a centre half as top priority. We need to go to Napoli and offer a heap of cash and to collect their bins for a year and get osihmen. Then get de jong from Barca if heā€™ll now go. Then get some fucking shit hot centre half animal warrior type. Who can play with varane as the sweeperg and shaw when heā€™s out. Martinez could be a while. The we start looking at others mereckons.

heā€™s much, much better than mctominay, fred, donny etc. and even out wide heā€™s a big step up from whatā€™s there to play a rotational role. you are only as good as your weakest link. ETH is building a squad. I can see the logic in it. This is the first piece of a jigsaw.

Iā€™d take him at City

I can see the logic too and i dont like it. Our first signing to be a squad player for a heap of cash? No thanks.

I donā€™t really see where he plays. Id say he is cover for Bruno.

He is a number 8, a number 10 or can play off the left. Bruno and Rashford cover those.

He is a useful player with an eye for a pass and goal. I think he is too simipar to Bruno for them to play in the same midfield, a midfield of Mount, Bruno, Casimero would struggle to retain the ball.

Kovacic to City is a very shrewd move, he will have a huge year there Iā€™d say. Made for them. Looks like Gundo must be going. Barcelona should go for him.

The summer budget, before takeover and transfer outgoings,is around ā‚¬200m. Utd supposed to be offering ā‚¬55m for Mount, not the ā‚¬80m Chelsea want. I dont think Poch loses him from his swuad though.

Talks started for Hojlund, who changed to the same agent as ETH recently, and are supposed to be paying the release clause for the Napoli CB Kim. Need a GK and a two midfielders as well, a DM and an 8 preferably.

Have the Manchester Red Devils recorded a FA Cup final song this year?

Ā£80m for mount is a serious statement

1 Like

Itā€™s not rugby mate. Please stop referring to positions by numbers. ā€˜We need two mid 20s and a low teenā€¦ā€™

3 Likes

Really?

20 Likes

Jesus. Thatā€™s outrageous internetting from @StoneCold

Wowā€¦ it really never forgets.

1 Like

Itā€™s far easier to say ā€˜an 8ā€™ than ā€˜midfiekder that progresses the ball and plays further up the pitch than a defensuve midfielder, by not as advanced as an attacking midfielderā€™.

2 Likes