Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Man United went after Bellingham but they wouldn’t guarantee him first team football immediately.

They were in caicedo for 5 million but the board considered it too expensive.

1 Like

True, hindsight helps indeed. In fairness to Bale, him and Di Maria basically won them the Champions League the first year.

One thing every young guy mentioned there has though is an outstanding physical attribute, be it pace, strength, stamina. I’d start from there.

United are gone a very slight team.

Haaland??

1 Like

Those two lads are still very high level. Dembèle would start wide right for United.

Hojlund is a unit tbf and extremely quick. You pay a premium for him because he’s a striker but he’s the
Type of signing they should be going after.

Forget about trying to sign established stars. It won’t work for them and they’ll end up overpaying for them.

They were both disastrous signings. They’ll end up run out of everywhere they’ll go.

I like Hojlund, top player in making. I’d nearly go all in on a front 2 making a comeback and pair him with Ferguson. Bruno crosses the ball more than anyone in the league.

I wouldn’t be rushing to sign Ferguson. You won’t get the better of Brighton in the market.

Onana has finally settled down in goals. Hopefully now mount and ambrabaat finally start playing well. You might just have the makings of a team. Shaw back too according to CP.

There is a bit of unity finally and that’s key.

Shaw and Martinez indeed. Ive a feeling Ferguson will end up at Chelsea with maybe Mudryk going other way on loan for a year.

Id say Ferguson will go to arsenal. Brady very friendly Witt the family now. Agent too as well.

1 Like

Yeah, amazing, spend big to buy the biggest talent in World Football. Incredible, they’ve really redesigned the wheel there.

They must be paupers

Evans feet didn’t touch the ground after the Christmas party

It’s a pity United never tried signing a huge English talent from Dortmund for massive money that every top club in Europe was after, would have been very interesting to see how a player like that would do at Old Trafford.

6 Likes

I don’t believe there was anybody in for Sancho really.

There was huge red flags over him at Dortmund and his stats were also padded by playing with Haaland.

Also when man United were in for Bellingham it was when he was in Birmingham not Dortmund.

I reckon you are rewriting history there. Sancho only played one full season at Dortmund with Haaland and it was Sancho’s worst in terms of stats, he had made himself a star before Haaland ever signed.

I’m not sure what your point is.

There wasn’t many clubs in for Sancho.

He also ran into a lot of trouble in Dortmund over training issues.

You also tried to compare man United going after Bellingham at Birmingham to signing Jadon Sancho at 70 odd million.

I’d be of the opinion any wide forward will benefit massively from playing with Haaland.

I think thats a nice way of saying

More lies.