Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Rabiot is about as dubious a character of a footballer as you’ll ever see

Is Veronique good looking lads?

I recall you wanting Conte out of Spurs not too long ago so I’ll just file this one under ‘arse from his elbow’, along with your cocksure opinions on the golfgate saga.

3 Likes

He’s French. It comes with the territory.

Sure why wouldn’t it? The cunts have won one league in about a century…lorry in to them to fuck.

Bringing 2 older obnoxious characters who aren’t actually that good into a poisonous dressing room full of egos and shit players seems like the move alright.

2 Likes

Eric the King sorted United out years ago…it could be time for the next Frnech genius to do the same.

Greater Manchester Police will be well prepared this time.

Shocking

Few of the fans were racially abusing players and that black fan took offensive. Outrageous carry-on.

I was expecting to see an actual fight when I clicked on this :rofl::rofl:

Talk about trying to manufacture clicks.

1 Like

A broken club

1 Like

Sweep sweep

Could have been worse, luckily they brushed over Conte as he wouldn’t have done things the utd way.

What’s after happening with this Frankie fellow? Haven’t been really following the soccer over the summer and transfers. I thought according to the Man U crew here that was all wrapped up weeks ago and he’d signed.

Disgusting racism

They should forget about it, it isnt happening clearly. The big French fella from Juventus would be the best midfielder at Manchester United. Get him and maybe veteran from Europe who knows what he is doing in the Moutinho or Axel Witzel mould. The fella Brozovic at Inter is a super player.

They’ve Fred, McTominay and Bruno in there and none of them actually know how to play midfield.

I’d like to see Eriksen get a run as the advanced midfielder. Bruno has done nothing in months.

Points deduction incoming