Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Ah sure any of us who play Football Manager or even FIFA know all the best young talents around Europe that Man Utd should be signing. Ralph was a great man to give advice but not such a good man to put into practice on the pitch.

Martinez, Eriksen, Malacia, Rabiot and Arnautovic is an extremely random assortment of signings. Iā€™d have expected a summer involving the likes of Grimaldo, Kounde, Nkunku and maybe Ruben Neves.

Jose knew.

1 Like

Is there a chance heā€™s overrated? He was linkrd to Barca and they passed at the chance. Even Chelsea donā€™t seem to bothered after meeting with Mendes.

I think Manchester United should strongly consider trying to convert Harry Maguire into a centre forward.

Worked for Sheffield Wednesday when they tried it with Paul Warhurst.

They could sign Gary Doherty as back up

Andy Carroll is available for Ā£36 million.

1 Like

Shane Duffy would have been perfect.

What does it matter?

I thought Ole was after getting rid of a lot of the deadwood at united, did they find more since?

They should sign Welbs.

Harry Bosch

1 Like

Paaark the bus, park the bus Man United.

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Veronique Rabiot is a sore looking woman. Like a woman youā€™d see running The Vic in Eastenders.

11 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2022/0809/1314839-hernandez-fergie-casts-long-shadow-over-united-dugout/?fbclid=IwAR0fZzTUbatkNjvWpiYhhf6l_hMXRk14C1d8YgNlwtLqUUWTFCIN0BIXIek&fs=e&s=cl

Loosely translated ā€˜united need rid of Banquoā€™s ghostā€™

1 Like

I think he is to be honest, heā€™d have been snapped up sooner if he was that good

You called it years ago, mate

Michael Knighton is back. Helping put a hostile takeover bid in place. Itā€™s wonderful really.

United not signing Arnautovic because the fans didnā€™t like him. Lol.

Twitter poll up now to decide who they should vote out of the tramsfer targets villa next

4 Likes