Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I can’t wait until JP sells Limerick GAA to the Glazers.

Van De Beek coming on now…

United will score a goal and someone like Fernandes will run in and grab the ball out of the net and sprint back to the centre circle to make it look like he cares.

McTominay is having a Macedonia here

My thoughts exactly. You’re chasing a game and first real creative substitute is on the 83rd minute? Wtf like

Who do Utd have next?

Pool

1 Like

They’ll win that one

I’m looking forward to the self-flagellatory tweets from the Manchester United players after this game, and Harry Maguire’s one advertising Taco Bell.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a couple of them have their phones with them on the pitch and post one before the final whistle, actually.

1 Like

Big one incoming

I never thought I’d be able to compare being a Utd fan to be a Wexford hurling fan but this feels like the aftermath of one of the hidings Kilkenny gave us in the 2000s.

Ger Doyle was our Glazers. Time to habgs the cunts out to dry. Jim Radcliffe in, bring in Paul Mitchell.

Brentford fairly poor second half

Classic Goldbridge content today.

1 Like

The Utd supporters are up in arms

What it must be like for Man Utd fans in 2022

2 Likes

I’ve had this game on in the background but checked to see was Ronaldo still on. He was :see_no_evil::man_facepalming:t2:

Its a pity Tyler wasn’t commenting on it. Now that would have been tremendous.

4 Likes

Ah lads, this is absolutely class :joy:

Have the comical Alis been out yet

1 Like

Utd made Brentford look damn average in the second half, totally negated all their threats

1 Like