Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

I’d say the heat was more of a threat to them.

1 Like

Did that useless cunt Fernandez actually get a yellow card in the 94th minute?

What about the crew he inherited, not a good look for Coach Ten Hag having to hook one of his big name signings at half time.

1 Like

From comparing the squad costs I’m starting to think the Glazers are backing united managers too much.

1 Like

3 Likes

This interview with DDG….

Someone needs to save him

Obviously he can’t save shit himself

I’m devastated. I’ve decided ill only be buying the new home away pajamas strips. I will NOT be buying the new third strip pyjamas as a protest.

7 Likes

It was all my fault but yes we should’ve reacted better, (therefore it wasn’t ALL my fault)

We’ve said this before but it’s absolutely unprecedented in the history of the sport that a big established traditionally successful club could spend this much money and be this relatively shite for so long! They’ve tried every type of manager, safe pair of hands scottish grit, legendary foreign coach, hard edged winner, club DNA man, upcoming hipster. It’s fascinating to watch and I haven’t seen anything close to a good explanation for how they keep being so bad and every single player they sign gets worse. All I hear is some vague intangible shite about the glazers.

6 Likes

The Broken Window effect.

Prescient. The Red Devils fans will be up in arms.

Neville has fired Ten Hag under the bus. Wants Conte in

This is very true,
It’s actually remarkable, is there any comparison in the history of professional sports

Mental

Too late now