Manchester United 2022/23 - The Reign of ETH

Neville has been given a platform as an agitator to stir the pot against the Glazers, culminating in the sickening scenes we saw just over a year ago when Man U ā€˜fansā€™ stormed Old Trafford and forced the postponement of a match against Liverpool. The Glazers presided over the most successful era in the history of the club between 2007-13. Thereā€™s been a few lean years and a few bad decisions taken but Man U will come again. These things are cyclical. The Glazers seem like a grand bunch of lads. Iā€™ve been in Tampa Bay on a few occasions over the years and you wouldnā€™t hear a bad word said against them there.

Gary Neville should be using his platform to call out murdering, human rights abusing, war mongering dictatorships like Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi and Russia who prop up or have propped up Newcastle, Man City and Chelsea, instead of acting as some sort of Man U TV cheerleader.

3 Likes

I donā€™t really think any united fans listen to Neville anymore.

Hereā€™s the thing lads seem unable to grasp. The glazers are businessmen who are interested in, and responsible for making money for themselves out of their investment. They have been wildly wildly successful. Lads seem to think they do, or should care about the club and itā€™s development or something. They couldnā€™t give a flying fcuk. It would be odd if they did.
Theyā€™ll have made themselves a few billion when this is all tallied up. :person_shrugging:
Good luck to them.

5 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo is simultaneously the best performing signing of all of that lot, and the worst signing of the lot.

The best performing because he himself has scored goals, important goals, brilliant goals.

The worst signing because he has a planet sized ego and a terrible attitude which undermines managers and the other players. Because a Manchester United team and project which was at a reasonably promising but extremely delicate stage of development under Solskjaer was torn asunder and destroyed to accommodate him.

You can mute them (to block tags and PMs) or ignore them (to block tags and PMs and posts).

2 Likes

Some good news

2 Likes

You watched hull games?

I was big into FPL at the time :man_shrugging:

So I watched an awful lot of football and highlights at that time, Maguire was a revelation in the EPL for Hull

Good to see a but of sense. I wonder will a move for Neves happen now that Wolves have signed another Portuguese midfielder.

He was at Hull one year (probably a different year to the one you mention) and he was so shit they loaned him out to Wigan. He contributed to both Hull and Wigan being relegated in the same year.

:rofl::rofl::clap:

1 Like

The PSV winger Cody starting to give the Rangers rightback (Tavernier) a bit of a roasting here.

Wonder could they ruin him as well?

He was Hulls best player by a mile, and he was too class at Leicester,

But now he often looks like a donkey :man_shrugging:

Nobody wants to play for a club rooted to the bottom of the league table

Hull is a rugby league town.

1 Like

I hear heā€™s very popular with the younger players. Itā€™s shaw, maguire and rashford whoā€™ve taken issue as heā€™s called out their preparation and effort.

Nobody takes Man Utd seriously anymore. Not even Man Utd

Can you pls tagging @padjo ?

Heā€™s busy setting cover crops

2 Likes