Manchester United 2024-2025

United have spent most of their history being average than being challengers for the big competitions.

Who has won the most English league titles of all time ?

Could just stop buying shit players that lack athleticism

1 Like

How far the Red Devils have fallen when they are now getting patted on the head.

1 Like

They lost 14 (fourteen) league games last season which is staggering really when you think about it. That coupled with a failure to finish above Copenhagen and Galatasary in the Champions League was fairly damning for Ten Hag’s management of the team.

I have to admire your staunch commitment to the cause though. It’s either a brilliant wum or steadfast biased but it’s quite entertaining at a time when a large number of the Top Red Devils on here have deserted their team on the INTERNET.

If I were a Man United fan I’d be interested in Thomas Frank because I reckon he could be like a Klopp lite and impose a high octane brand of football. Shrewd poster @Copper_pipe has a liking for Nagelsmann it seems but I’d be slightly wary of the fact that his teams tend to wilt a bit when it comes to the crunch. Albeit he’s managed at a higher level than Frank. I can’t shake the memory of his Hoffenheim team rolling over for Liverpool in a 2017 Champions League qualifier when I expected a 2008 Standard Liege style battle. Of the younger managers then McKenna and Amorim are the most promising in my opinion. I’d stay well clear of Southgate and I wouldn’t be completely sold on Carrick yet. McKenna outperformed him at that level with a club who’d been stranded outside the top tier for over 20 years.

9 Likes

Your not a United fan.

He turned down the advances of Liverpool, Bayern and Real Madrid last spring so I’d be extremely surprised if he leaves a blossoming Leverkusen project to take over a Man United squad bloated with former Ajax players. In fact he’s 66/1 in the bookies which illustrates how unlikely it is.

Why would a manager on an upward curve take a downward step.

1 Like

Jaysus I thought she was going to be the new manager.

1 Like

I’ve read this a few times on here. Does he really? He seems like a dour enough bastard in interviews. Doesn’t seem like the most personable. Gareth Southgate is a gentleman. Ten Hag “not for me Bill”. Nasty enough to Sancho.

What about Unai Emery?

How was he nasty to Sancho?

Why do Liverpool fans keep up weird lies about ten hag?

Cos they love wumming. They were only wumming when they abused Darwin off the internet sure.

They seem to be only winding themselves up

Banished him from first team training. The lad has been on an upward trajectory since at Dortmund and Chelsea. He was fantastic there at the weekend. Great to see that he didn’t let Ten Hag’s coarse treatment deter him. A fake hard man management act.

1 Like

Amorim is the man you should want if Ten Hag gets the heave ho.

He refused to play. What do you think his punishment should have been?

A new contract

3 Likes