Manchester United 2024-2025

Anyone tickets for the Fulham game?

Neither points are true.

Just an FYI the ticket system is changing starting this season.

You can’t screenshot tickets anymore. So each person going will need to get at a minimum a forwarding membership.

If you manage to get tickets from someone, you can only view them by downloading the Man Utd app and logging into the account. The QR code will only become visible 3 hour before kick off and you’re not able to screenshot the QR code once it becomes available.

I’d say it’ll be some mess for the Fulham game I’d say, I’m hoping they’ve the issues sorted for the Liverpool game when I go. :grimacing:

The lads here were insisting on this with the last couple of seasons. Twas coming anyway

To be fair, it was the safer option all along. Always the chance you’d get checked for ID and if the name didn’t match the ticket the ST holder would be in bother.

If you were to buy off a tout, I assume it’ll be something like the Liverpool touts. You meet the seller near the ground and he gives you a phone with the ticket on it and you meet him after the game to hand back the phone.

3 Likes

Ah lovely.

2 Likes

Can’t beat petty, small-mindedness…

1 Like
1 Like

Is say basically they paid 30 odd million more. They of course will have their pet laptop fanboys trumpeting their genius, but let’s face it, the only reason he ain’t at Madrid is that Madrid didn’t want him that much.

2 Likes

Madrid don’t have it because they are paying a 120million for M’Bappe in a signing on fee plus wages of about a million per week. Yorro a year left on the deal and he was going to go next summer for a much lesser tribunal set fee. The lad has obviously looked at 200k per week from United now and said if I break my leg in the next 12 months where will I be?

He is completely exceptional from everything I’ve read about him online and I’ve seen clips of him where he looks an outrageous athlete who can play. Manchester United wasn’t his first choice, but make no mistake, Madrid wanted him. The lad is being spoken about as having generational potential.

The worry here is what United have done with previous elite young talent, but they haven’t ever had a young defensive player like this since Rio Ferdinand.

They wanted him, but not that much. Madrid, had they really wanted him, would have got him. Sin e, whatever way you twist it.

If they make another 50+ million signing this summer, you’ll be proved right

No, it’s just true. Since when did FFP or bankruptcy or any of that bollox ever apply to real Madrid?

I think they are possibly sending a message to young players to do it the way we tell you. They got Camavinga and Tchoumani both for relatively low fees under 30million and they are both excellent.

Be interesting to see what way it goes. I’m inclined to give the United executive credit here. I’d say this lad has it.

But he paid €30m more than the next highest bidder?

Could be the best €30m they ever spent though

Didn’t Madrid want Mbappe with the last few years but were forced to wait.

They don’t always get their own way.

I don’t think he really wanted to join United, it was literally ‘here is generational wealth, do you want to wait another year playing a contact sport and risk it?’

United knew Lille didn’t want to lose him on a free/tribunal and acted accordingly from what I can see, Liverpool thought he was gone.

MBappe played them both ways, got a fortune from PSG and got Madrid to pay him the transfer fee.

He would have been mad not to take the money.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1814036386552451367?t=GyQ9rz4R70Zr7E9sfXHFwg&s=19

Another astute piece of business. What position does he play?

1 Like