Manchester United 2024-2025

You can’t explain this jibberish. Barcelona totally overpaid for countinho and Liverpool fans have used it as a reason to explain why they can’t compete.

It’s beyond bizarre.

If a Saudi club spends 300 million on Sancho I’m not going to say we’ll our net spend is 20 million so I’m happy to finish 5th.

It’s one of the most unusual ways I’ve seen a set of fans gloss over repeated failures.

Speaking of Sancho with Diallo, pellistri, rashford, garnacho and Anthony plus Shea Lacey I’d be getting him off the books too.

A risky move but worth it imo.

Who gives a fuck. Klopp was and is a cunt. And managed a shower of utter cunts.

The cunts are bizarre.

But an Irish fella alluding to a foreign association football team exclusively as “the cunts” is normal. Grow up to fuck.

Half a billion in two years is some financial backing from the Glazers to Coach Ten Hag. He really needs to be delivering the title this season.

2 Likes

It’s beyond bizarre.

The towel heads totally over spent buying Henderson and another useless lad and that seems to excuse the terrible performance again.

Big Ange is just shy of the 300 million mark in 12 months at spurs.

What’s the expectations here?

Liverpool FC are cunts to a man and woman. Foreign or otherwise, they are cunts.

I predict Big Ange will be gone by Halloween after a Juande Ramos 2008/09 start to the season.

I predict slot will be sacked by October with Ange installed in anfield shortly afterwards.

The Glazers have forked out 2 billion over the last decade and not even a challenge for a league title or CL semi. You’d have to feel for them.

5 Likes

Another racist Man Yoo man here

You have to admire Bridie. I love the way he spouts a complete fabrication, gets called out on it. Respouts it, is proven incorrect, then counters this with a different complete fabrication, and repeat.
The topic is irrelevant.
Bridie always knows.

2 Likes

He loves his team. What man hasnt been blinded by love at some stage in his life?. It’s good we have a complete neutral like yourself to point it out.

1 Like

He won’t be, top coach and the crowd adore him

https://twitter.com/utdplug/status/1814773179501391893?s=46

David Brent wouldn’t manage to come up with that :joy:

1 Like

Is there a trophy for that

There should be…the 115 charges must be imminent.