Manchester United 2024-2025

https://twitter.com/david_ornstein/status/1814397449177346419?s=46

:clap::clap:

2 Likes

Is the half a billion or so that Eric has already spent on new players in just two years, not enough?

1 Like

There has been talks is what I’m told but there’s been talks with a few clubs.

Liverpool are keen on him.

It would be a huge statement for him to be rejected and go to Liverpool

Lookit, he doesn’t have as good a squad as other teams. You’d really feel the owners need to back him.in the transfer market.

:relieved:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/manunitedzone_/status/1814690482938626444?s=46

He’s over the half a billion mark with the latest signings. He’ll surpass €600 million spent in 2 years when they announce this Ugarte fella. I suppose a chequebook manager comes with the territory when you recruit a manager from the perennial winners in the League of Netherlands. You’d have to say that he’s accumulated a slew of fabulous signings during his tenure.

1 Like

Klopp spent well over a billion

Under a billion (in whatever currency you prefer) in 8 or 9 years. Great to see your obsession continues a few months after he said farewell to the EPL.

5 Likes

He spent well over a billion

He didn’t and he also had a meagre net spend of just £254 million over an 8 year period. Such talk is futile though in the month of July. Best reserved for peak Footix season later in the year.

1 Like

Lies again.

ETH
Purchased players: 18
Players with fee: 13
Transfer expenditure: €550,080,000
Fee per player: €42,313,846
Chosen : 30.06.2022 - Today

JK
Purchased players: 37
Players with fee: 31
Transfer expenditure: €941,500,000
Fee per player: €30,370,968
Chosen : 07.10.2015 - 29.06.2024

CC footix of the day.

1 Like

Sure man United have seriously reduced their wage bill under ten hag. They’ll recoup pretty much everything this summer too.

Don’t forget Liverpool’s wage bill doubled under klopp. Ten hag the opposite.

That’s Liverpool fans watering down every Liverpool transfer while desperately adding anything to a man United transfer to try and prove some point.

That’s trasfermarket website you big fucking liar.

Listen, my inner footixdom would have been delighted if Liverpool splashed that cash on Yoro as everything I read about him makes him sound exceptional. But you need to accept that the facts are facts

Which is known to be inaccurate.

You can lash out all you like.

More lies. Even without taking inflation into account over a near decade then this is still way off.

Ye Liverpool posters are the strangest group of people.

Ye can’t face facts and seem to think net spend is some meaningful figure,

It’s beyond bizarre.

Klopp spent a billion and delivered one asterisk league title.

1 Like

The Liverpool wage bill went from £93 million to £132 million. It would’ve needed to go to £186 to have doubled during that period. Liverpool had the 5th highest wage bill in the league when Klopp arrived and coincidentally had the 5th highest wage bill when he departed as well.

1 Like