Manchester United 2024-2025

Nobody counts behind closed doors football except for Liverpool fans.

If you actually think Fernandes was a better player back then best of luck to you.

Liverpool didn’t win the league in 2020-21 mate. But Bruno was excellent that season. Have you forgotten the “Table since Bruno signed”?

4 Likes

Only 9 from 36 were closed doors. Rashford has fallen off a cliff

1 Like

Fernandes looked a better player when lads were checking the scores on Livescore in them days

1 Like

Bruno cried when a teenager destroyed him at anfield

4 Likes

Bruno went from scoring at will (admittedly a good few from soft penalties until Klopp spoke up on this and the refs were embarrassed into making it less obvious) to begging to be substituted after getting destroyed by a teenager during a 7-0 defeat and then getting booked for dissent on purpose to avoid returning to the scene of that harrowing defeat the following year

3 Likes

Rashford improved so much under Ten Hag that he was dropped entirely from the England squad for Euro 2024, having been an ever-present in the previous 8 years.

4 Likes

Southgate improved him but then repeated exposure to Bald Hag saw him regress to the level that he was forced to go out partying in a shithole in Belfast

1 Like

Christ lads :joy:

The dippers are particularly chippy today, that FA Cup win back in May and the summer transfer window has them rattled to the core.
@BruidheanChaorthainn manning the gap, swatting them away with ease.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely hilarious stuff.

Ten hag outperformed klopp for two years and they are left desperately trying to compare him bizarrely to Brendan rodgers.

:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Amad
Rashford
Mazraoui

All start

De ligt does not start

1 Like

No Garancho so or Bruno instead of mounty ?

Mounty?

1 Like

That’s all I have.

I haven’t forgot about your ticket request also. I should be able to sort something.

2 Likes

A grand 5.0 option on FPL so.

1 Like

:clap::ok_hand:

Ten hag is the worst manager in the English league in the post war period. Good news Sancho is leaving at least. Possibly the worst performing player relative to reputation ever to play in one of the top 7 European leagues

What match do you need tickets for?

1 Like