Manchester United 2024-2025

Get in son, have it!!!

1 Like

It was my opinion before we signed him and hes done nothing to change my opinion. He’s completely ineffective. There’s no position you can play him in.

1 Like

Slot under pressure already now going down to East Anglia tomorrow to face the Tractor Boys, looking up at Man U top of the table.

1 Like

That was woeful.

A terrible team selection with Maguire and rashford starting.

Bizarrely subbing off mount who was the best player.

Not exactly why two centre backs were coming on.

Bruno at his worst just taking pot shots.

Zirkhzee looks good. Retains the ball and can move.

Want be dropping rashford next weekend and Maguire where we will then hopefully see a huge improvement.

He’s a luxury.

He was basically injured for all of last season so that’s an odd opinion.

You can play him anywhere he’s an excellent player.

Dunno how or where this stuff comes from on here.

A luxury? He’s by a distance the hardest working player in any team he plays in.

. Mount is shit. That’s the height of it

2 Likes

Mounty?

3 Likes

And provides little to no return. What’s his role?

Brilliant leadership by Fernandes to roll yer man & launch the move for the goal. It wasn’t a very sympathetic pass played down the line to him by Martinez. Zirkzee was really good to knit things together & then get on the end of it too. Plenty to work on there.

2 Likes

How’s he a luxury? He’s incredibly hard working.

He’s an outstanding player.

That new right back did look decent tbf.

1 Like

Bruno was very good in fairness to him, he stayed going. His finishing has gone back last few years though. Might be the weight of the team on his back. He scuffs a lot of final passes and shots after producing brilliant approach work

He’s class ya, very like Cancelo on the ball.

He shot at least three times from 25 yards which is criminal particularly when there was easy passes on. I’ll leave it pass due to it being the first game.

The team has no control but they do make chances and the defence and attack looks stronger. I thought Rashford got in some good situations.

The famous Man United are back gentlemen.

1 Like

Martinez is a nailed on future captain