Manchester United 2024-2025

‘He keel me… second one I keel him back’

1 Like

Top of the table. Back where they belong

3 point lead - hard to reel them in now

1 Like

A comma would have made all the difference

Mount is stone useless. Zirkzee looks ok. Like a Brazilian work colleague up at 5 a side with a few nice touches but only mad for the BBQ after.

3 Likes

It may have but who has time for punctuation when United are playing?

https://twitter.com/the_kitsman/status/1824705917633310759?s=46

The Red Devils gets knocked off top spot in Coach Slot’s first game.

Some going by Coach Slot to put those dastardly red Mancs back in their box and off their perch at the top of the table in his very first game.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/paulmcgrath5/status/1825499608664990177?s=46

Manchester United and Ireland :handshake:

3 Likes

What Ferguson did to McGrath you wouldn’t do to your worst enemy.

5 Likes

What did he do?

Moran and McGrath both were heads of the drinking school and he got rid of them. He thought McGrath was finished but had quite a bit left as it turned out. I think Bryan Robson who was himself a big drinker, was too big to move on.

I’d say when you culled as many fellas as Fergie did you were always going to get a few wrong.

I heard magnier referencing it with kinane and Spencer in an interview.

Trying to cut fellas before the slide must be incredibly difficult.

Don’t know could McGrath have operated under Fergie going for the league really, even if he cut out the drink, he literally never trained with his knees.

Pub in the a.m.? Hope he isn’t supping again.

I’ve seen one lad who would’ve been perceived as an alcoholic mellow with age and actually isn’t as bad on it now. Lost job and family, went off it for a good few years, now drinking again but seems fairly together. I wonder is some of it situational or a time in your life where you are just mad.

Unusual that the patterns would change beyond a certain age.

1 Like

In fairness to Ferguson, he refused to sell Big Paul to the cunts. Saved him from a life of delusion and misery.